Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Entry

I guess I should introduce myself.

My name is really of no importance, but I will list the many names I have been called up 'till now: Sky, Riyu, Eve, Tiana, Moon. Go figure, right? xD

The name of the blog comes from the guild I used to run on WoW. Yes, I'm a WoW nerd, among many things. Another 'go figure' moment should go here.

I'm currently finishing up my senior year of high school. Not that that is of much importance, but it means that, for the next couple months, I'll have plenty of time to do about a million things.

As for my hobbies: I write random shit, read a lot of manga, watch a bunch of anime, play about a million games. Female gamer here. Yes.

I am also a musician, and that leads to the fact that I listen to ridiculous amounts of music.

My plans for the blog would be to post reviews for anime, manga, and games (primarily games) from a woman's point of view... I've noticed that I've developed completely different opinions about games than most of my (male gamer) friends have, and so figured I might as well share them with other girls interested in gaming but having no idea where to start.

If you have anything you'd like me to try, primarily games but also anime and manga and music, I'll be more than glad to see what it's all about and review it.

Also, I'm a bit more funny on a normal basis. Just sayin'. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment